Our 2017 Highlights

Our 2017 Highlights

Looking back on 2017, it’s been a crazy year (in a good way)! This year was Max’s first full year with us and we’ve already been on so many fun adventures with him. I’ve selected just a few of the many highlights of 2017 to share with you. The first highlight of 2017 was, of [...]

Gingerbread Dog Treat Recipe

I’m no expert at baking but I do love it! So this festive season I told myself that I would create my very own recipe (for the dogs of course!). One of my favourite festive treats is gingerbread but this contains the spice nutmeg which is harmful for dogs. Therefore, I came up with a [...]

Feeding Raw and Guru together | The Best for the Best

Feeding Raw and Guru together | The Best for the Best

Raw feeding is becoming increasingly popular amongst dog owners as people become more educated on how to feed dogs a more nutritious diet. There are so many low quality pet foods out and about, I’ve even seen some with a meat content lower than 10%! The other 90%? That is mostly additives, extracts, fats and [...]

Purplebone Box

Purplebone Box

Recently we were kindly asked by Purplebone if we would become ambassadors for them. We jumped at the chance and were excited to get started. Soon after, an elegant Purplebone Box arrived at our door. Purplebone is a London based dog company, that sell a variety of well-made, quality products for a good price. They [...]